Followers

Sunday

Of Chocolates!


Today I feel so happy because I managed to make chocolates this morning :p it washes away a small part of the sadness which I was enveloped in (simply because i really hate going back to Kuantan huuu, who doesn't??)
I learnt chocolate-making technique almost 1 year ago, where I learnt bread-making, and I have never tried making it at home, so yeah today was my first!
Chocolate making isn't that easy. Anybody can make chocolates, but to make a tasty chocolate, which is glossy, doesn't have air bubbles, doesn't melt at room temperature, which snaps bla bla bla.. isn't a piece of cake. It's a chocolate! And truthfully I am far from satisfied from this morning's experiment product (T_T) but never mind, I can try again and again and again until I find the perfect technique & recipe (then of course I am going to make Ferrero Rocher's maker cries in disbelief and amazement haha)
And I'm already thinking of making a business out of it huu. When I indulged in bakery, I dreamt of starting some sort of a delicatessen 1 day, then I dreamt of opening a cake house, and now I am dreaming of owning a candy cottage where I can sell all sorts of home-made candies! The one and only thing which i am still not keen in having is....... (which i think ummi is regretting huu) my own clinic!!
Anyway, gotta work hard on the chocolate experiment (huh?? shouldn't i be working hard on O&G subjects???) as I am seriously thinking of starting this chocolate business huu. And no worry, I've got Yasir's tummy to drain all the chocolate experiment products!!!

2 comments:

Miss Azra said...

maryam...
mau coklatttt!!!!!!!!!!
hihi

Robin said...

wa..dah buat chocs??!!!

kenapa takde yg sampai kat A4.4 lagi ni?..sob sob sob