Followers

Thursday

Bersyukur, bersabar, berIMAN??

I did one of the most humiliating thing today, i cried in the low-risk labour room haha. come to think of it, i definitely feel it was real funny!! i guess i was so tired doing on-call since last night, and then something happened this evening, i just couldn't stop myself from shedding few drops of tears huu.

It was nothing big. I wanted to conduct a delivery, suddenly the patient had delivered before i even had the chance to prepare. I cried because i felt so tired, and yet i didn't manage to conduct the delivery plus the usual lumpy reason- feeling extremely hungry and nobody (especially ummi) was around to paksa makan. I guess the psychiatrical habit of eating only after being told to do so and the refusal to eat when ummi tak paksa despite feeling extremely hungry still lingers around. How very lumpy! And then adela 2 org kakak nurse yg pujuk, huu. For a split second i stained the prophecy of my "Be Happy" regime, but Alhamdulillah i succeeded in putting everything under strict control haha. 

Abandoning my initial plan of staying in the labour room until tomorrow after Ummi's advice in view of my long journey to KL tomorrow insyaAllah, i prepared to go home. When I arrived at my car, it was really annoying to find another car was blocking my way (parked behind Shika and totally blocked my parking space). The owner wrote his phone number on a piece of paper and place it at his car wiper. So I called him, but the answer that I received was "Isteri saya nak bersalin ni. Nanti baru saya datang". I was like (dalam hati je la), "Encik ingat isteri encik bersalin 2 hingga 3 minit ke??? Ya Allah encik, nak bersalin tu berjam2. takkan nak block kereta saya berjam2???" Instead I told him I need to go back urgently. After waiting for quite a long time (which was stressful as well), and after calling him many times and sending him Allah-knows-how-many sms, he arrived and remove his car..

Well this is life. we are being tried and tested in so may manifestations, yet back to basic, everything is for testing the strength of our iman.. Bersyukurkah aku hari ini? Bersabarkah aku hari ini? Berimankah aku hari ini?.......... 

Barangsiapa yang bertakwa kepada Allah, nescaya Allah akan lepaskan ia dari masalah hidup Dan diberikannya rezeki dari sumber yang tidak diduga. Dan barangsiapa yang bertawakkal kepada Allah, nescaya Allah akan mencukupkan keperluannya. Sesungguhnya Allah melaksanakan urusan ( yang dikehendaki ) Nya. Sesungguhnya Allah telah mengadakan ketentuan bagi tiap-tiap sesuatu.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is the stories that i've heard so many times from my sisters especially the younger one who's working in O & G.
all the best my dear! you'll get used to it.

Unknown said...

jazakillah kak cik :)