Followers

Tuesday

Documenting everything..

Abah asked apa la gunanya friendster? cerita psl personal things kat public.. And buat apa nak tulis blog? Sibuk nak bitau org lain psl diri kita. I could sense a heavy disagreement and dislike in his voice. But i knew better- just keep quiet! 

I don't even know how many people are there in this whole world! 
How can i expect that everybody will think at the same frequency?? 
It is just a matter of technology evolution. 
In the old days people write their biography, if they care to write it and if they think people will read. 
But of course they didn't call or even use blogs then, instead they have memoirs- books. 
Papers & ink.
I don't call this my blog but rather my ramblings. I don't know why I write it either (how lame) but actually i'm creating something like Pengembaraan Ibn Battuta. 
Someplace where I jot down my life experiences.  1 day, I am going to stop and look back at 
what i have been through and just cherish it, knowing how much wisdom & maturity i have 
gathered throughout the years.. The ups and downs of my humble life.. and perhaps I'll be able to tell my grandchildren one day, that if they want to learn 
something from my experience, it is stored somewhere in the invisible world. How ambitious -hehe-

No comments: