Followers

Monday

Deep Vein Thrombosis (repost again)

We were in the lift when somebody asked me, "Can thrombosis occur in the vein?" Then I answered bluntly "We do have a condition called Deep Vein Thrombosis". Suddenly her face lightened and brightened up, she looked very excited similar to the expression of an innocent child when she gets an ice cream, "YES, BETUL LA PANDAINYA!!!!" I was extremely surprised by that unexpected reaction and burst into laughter "Huh??"

What syndrome should I call that? Huhu probably the medical students esp the IIUM medical students are in such a stressful period of Professional Exam time-territory.. The brain being fed with unimaginable amount of medical facts that discovering such a simple fact as 'Deep Vein Thrombosis does exists' can be a WONDERFUL experience hahaha

And I think I'm turning into a statue. A statue of a "medical student 'hovering' over a laptop". Huhu. I don't have any idea what I am doing staring at the laptop for hours! Berangan huh? So long, that I have to prop up a pillow on the chair just to support my vertebra. Isn't my vertebra the one who has to support my body? Now I'm truly confused.. And suddenly I am haunted by the thought of getting Deep Vein Thrombosis, because I'm in a condition that is not much different from spending 10 hours on the aeroplane.

Oh my, I really need to take a break and talk to real people rather than babbling here.. Subhanallah

No comments: