Followers

Saturday

Men are from mars, women are from venus

I just don't know what to write, but hanging around (surfing the internet aimlessly) is not a good idea anyway.. so i end up stuck here, and make my mind think of something. But 1 thing i am sure of is..i blame myself because i did something which i shouldn't do.. watching a friend's wedding photo! That is so forbidden!

Before the hol, i managed to borrow a book from a friend- Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. I just know, it is so unbelievable for me to read that book, i can't believe it myself -pheww-. And i skipped many parts -again, i am not enthusiastic the least in reading motivational books, no different from reading a novel- but Alhamdulillah.. from my 'scanning' (i just scanned the book to be truthful), i learnt that men are so different from women (a fact that everybody has known huu).

My review of this book-If you are not so keen in this matter or you just don't bother to change yourself or understand others, just forget about the book, it would be very boring (motivational books are always boring btw!!). If you are determined in acquiring communication skills between men(martian)  and women (venusian), first you have to understand the differences that they have. Of course, you can learn some of the differences from this book. BUT if you have the intention of MANIPULATING the opposite gender, boil this book in a broth 
and drink it! Or tadabbur each word contained in it. You'll definitely succeed gee.

To conclude, it is not a waste of time to read it, but on the other hand.......... read it yourself, only then you'll know. In the meantime, i'm searching for a new book.
1 thing for sure, I have to make my future husband read this =P

1 comment:

Nana Farhanna said...

dlu my english teacher kat mrsm suruh bace tu.. i did.. bace halfway thru jer.. menarik mmg menarik, but then tu la nk bace motivational books ni slow sket la.. harry potter yg tebal tu bleh pulak habeskn cepat2 haha :P