Followers

Tuesday

Just leave me alone please

There are times when I just want to run,
Escape and away from everything that tries to tie me tight
to not be even a small part of this tiring world
Break free into a life that makes me feel satisfied
And there are times when I just want to be alone
Making myself the captain of my very own yacht
It was not a chartered journey
But even when I sail and trail with the wind
The contentment of being just with my own self
Is so wonderful an experience to be owned
But when I think I am a part of a piece of glass
That tries to chip off in the light of selfishness
I only manage to sigh and sigh
For my quest for freedom and lonesome
is too expensive for one to afford..

me me n me on 13th August 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kamu ini... jenis yang..

Unknown said...

Jenis yang....??

Anonymous said...

u know it urself, rasanya kita sedikit sama di situ..