Followers

Thursday

3 days that were psychologically perceived as 3 whole years!

It has been only 3 days- 3 whole days and yet i feel like i haven't touched my laptop for 3 years! What an exaggerated response. 
Just to document it here- I went to sunnathon on friday and saturday. Should you wonder what is sunnathon, 
it was a programme organized by PPIM (Persatuan Perubatan Islam Malaysia) 
consisting of free medical check up and mass circumcision. 
Alhamdulillah I managed to circumcise a boy and assisting few others. Alhamdulillah. And the presence of a long-time-no-see friend made everything even more worthwhile..=) However we used the Smart clamp- a robotish gadget which made our work much easier. We didn't need to sew up everything after cutting off the skin, we just let it healed by itself. 
But all in all I wasn't very satisfied with the prog.. ahh yes a man's plan is never perfect.. a far cry from Allah's plan which is always free from error. So no hard feelings on that matter =)

On thursday evening I took a bus from temerloh to Kuantan. On friday afternoon I took a bus from kuantan to kelantan, arriving there at night. On saturday night I took a bus from kelantan to kuantan, arriving during subh. an at 1oam this morning i took a bus from kuantan temerloh.. what a hectic weekend!

When I am connected to the borderless world again, i saw the Umar's pic haha who looks as if he is metamorphosising every single day! He resembles abah even closer with time..anak abah la katakan..

Another day of wardwork tomorrow, overwhelmed by curiosity, wondering who will be my patient....who says medical student doesn't has a life? This is my life...=)

2 comments:

Nana Farhanna said...

waaah hebatnya jd doc.. hehe but for me it's too phys and mentally challenging..

*tgk fresh blood pon rase cm nk pitam rase*

lol..

well, you did a great job there.. u surely be a good doc.. ;)

Unknown said...

do pray and pray and pray and pray for me k=) takla hebat pun, tp phys challenging tu.. memang la for me coz i malas g ward and have a bad habit of suka laze around huu. tapi setakat ni tak pernah ponteng ye =P what a bad example!