Followers

Monday

Really, setahun dah??

Today is 28th June 2010, and our marriage is 1 year and 1 day old alhamdulillah :) We celebrated by doing some shopping for our little one :) and nothing else. I'm really much better that abang has started to question whether it is really pregnancy sickness or is it homesickness haha. But yesterday when I felt so healthy, I made cucur, siap 2 perisa- lemak manis and cucur bawang masin, and melantak dengan sangat banyak, but i ended having a very bad night, with the abdominal pain and bloating and nausea. I am on strict diet, avoiding gas-producing food and sad to say cucur is one of them that I should avoid huu.

After taking antacid 4 times daily, for 1 month straight, I had constipation as the side effect. I became so enthusiastic to buy fruits to overcome it, and ended buying a watermelon, a melon and others. Being such lazy bummers (abang and me), none of us offered ourselves to nicely cut them, so we ate it like a couple of tarzans..korek guna sudu je haa.


6 more days before my flight back to Malaysia.. hati semakin berbunga-bunga untuk pulang jumpa orang2 tersayang di Malaysia..and rasa sedih sikit2 nak tinggalkan abang hehehe

Abang sure will be missing me much (kan abang kan?? :p)..especially keluhan dan tangisan sakit diwaktu malam, berlari kesana sini untuk penuhi permintaan mommy yg ngada2ni (especially beratur kat kaunter KFC tu haha).. bau minyak yuyi yang sentiasa memenuhi bilik abang, biscuit crumbs yang bersepah2 atas katil and carpet sebab mommy asyik munch on biscuit je sampai tertidur2, bancuh air teh entah berapa ratus kali sehari utk isteri kesakitan, bunyi org muntah2 dan berlari2 ke toilet, ubat-ubatan yang berterabur satu bilik... abang surely is going to miss all those :D

Utk abang, sempena ulang tahun perkahwinan kita, I have nothing to give but a never ending love insyaAllah, really we have laughed and we have cried together for the past 1 year, but every second with you spells h.a.p.p.i.n.e.s.s :) I love you so much, sayang! 1 year and counting :DDDD

1 comment:

Hana said...

Salam batul, selamat ulangtahun pertama...
Kat sana pun ada tembikai eh =)
Semoga hidup kalian akan diceriakan dengan kelahiran bakal mujahid baru nanti!