Followers

Friday

LOVELIEST COUPLE EVER!!!!

Currently enjoying few minutes being single after almost a week of feeling intoxicated by my significant other (as if I don't have any hope of being single after a'thiq's departure to jordan in few weeks time huhu p/s maybe i can still flirt after this wink wink :p), updating this blog while A'thiq performs his Jumaat prayer, is undoubtedly my priority hehe. I'm now enjoying Kedah, while reminiscing the majestic day of our humble wedding reception and of course enjoying the photos as well as the nice statements from family and friends that sound something like "Amboi comelnya, pandai hang pilih ye Athiq" or "Lawalah bini ampa ni noo" hahaha though I know for sure that A'thiq is feeling extremely jealous of me and trying hard to make me believe that we look alike which signifies that whenever anybody mention my kecomelan, it implies to his 'good look' also ehem ehemmmm (hahahaha again and again. kidding :p)

I couldn't find the most precise word to picture my euphoria (i could even cry!!) when I saw our friends' faces at the reception especially my MBBS 0611, akhawat from SRIH!!, SMKS, and of course my ABs!! Thank you from the deepest bed of my heart, for making our wedding reception such a memorable one!!!! (obviously anybody can detecy that I'm typing this in such a euphoric state haha)

Because I know soo many people are dying to lay their eyes on the picture of the loveliest couple ever, I very happily upload this pic hehe. Enjoy it :D



The loveliest and greatest couple ever!!

To Ummi and Abah, I love both of you extremely. You have done so much for me. I'm now a wife to an honourable man, but I am still the loving daughter to the greatest and loveliest couple ever!!!


Two mums yang sangat aku cintai!! Pray that I can be as great as them :)



This is my new dad :)




Two men that I love most! + abah kedah + umar + yasir :p
Asma kakak & yasir. though i'm feeling a lil sad that umar wasn't around...
Thank you to my great mak andam- Asma' hehe and my pengapit- Faraa. Really thank you! Thanks to my relatives who have helped in making the reception a smooth one, to Mimi, Faraa and Hana who have camped in my house since the night before the wedding to put on Henna on my fingers etc.. :) Abg Apidzs the great wedding photographer :p And especially to those who gave us presents especially those who gave me things which really suits my taste, and for ME ALONE (e.g ade org bg minyak wangi perempuan tp tak bg minyak wangi lelaki, ada org bagi baju perempuan je and tak bagi baju lelaki hehe) while abandoning A'thiq and managed to make him feel extremely jealous of me for having such sporting buddies ngeh3x
I'm also feeling extremely excited after a wonderful discovery that in 4th year, I'll be in the same group with Ah-long dude!! Ah-long dude, for sure your prayer has been granted!! (mine as well hehe)

I think that's all for now. Will surely update later!

12 comments:

sharif ahmad said...

waaa...jelessnya.romantik jg anak2 muda skg ya=)tahniah2..mg berbahgia keanak cucu

wani c.a. said...

reading this post alone is sufficient to make me feel how happy you are! heck, im smiling all d way reading this entry.

extremely happy for you too ;)

Nana Farhanna said...

waaah so sweet.. finally i get to see ur hubby! mmg muka korg sama.. sweet...!! :)

sorry cudnt be there on ur wedding.. kene keje outstation kat penang..

SO happy for you! :)

Hisservant said...

huhu.. jeles, dan jeles lagi...
congrats =)

Unknown said...

eit sharif & hisservant, tak men la jeles2 ni, cpt berusaha untuk kawen hehe!!

wani c.a i visited ur blog :p my club membership card ready??

to farhanna, hey i seriously think we don't look alike huu. neway thanks

Anonymous said...

dun worry. both of u are good looking.

aliaa said...

congratulation on your wed!!

Aliaa Radzi
2nd year JUST

miki said...

Congratz...
=)

iena said...

salam..penah dengar ttg produk Minyak Kelapa dara??nak tahu lebih lanjut lg ttg kebaikan minyak kelapa dara?? klik
www.bio-asli.com/?id=zuidah77

Anonymous said...

Congrat's maryam...suka betul tgk org2 dah kahwin ni hehe

Aqeedah Mumtazah said...

Congrat's maryam...suka betul tgk org2 dah kahwin ni hehe

syaz said...

salam...tahnih to both of u....
semoga berkekalan hgbn yang diredhai ini....