Followers

Wednesday

Wifey talk

Our plan to go to Taman Bandar ( a park with a big lake, within walking distance from UIA) had to be cancelled with the appearance of dark clouds and the distance sound of thunder. I am trying my best to make a visit to the park a routine every evening. And it means a routine sms to Abang as well asking for his permission. Maybe I should apply a 1-year license to go to Taman Bandar from A'thiq?? :) hehe. Living far away from an important man called a husband, I can't deny that sometimes I do accidentally forget to do what a wife is supposed to do. For example, asking for his permission to go to Taman Bandar. Well, I share the same experience with those undergoing the same thing. Huu now I know how hard it is to be a good wife. And yet I know how wonderful it is to be a wife :D. Or if I may dive deeper into the issue of specificity, how wonderful it feels to be the wife of A'thiq :) Alhamdulillah for that bounty. The issue is respect, obedience and loyalty. A husband deserves to be respected. A husband deserves to be obeyed. A husband deserves the loyalty of a wife. Why? Because Allah has said in the Quran 

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

An-Nisa': 34

I do find peace in reading this verse, alhamdulillah :). I am sure I need to say thank you...

1.Thank you Abang for being a great husband to me.

2. Thank you Abah for being a great husband to Ummi

3. Thank you Abang Apidzs for being a great husband to Kakak 

Somehow the rainy season has just started. And yesterday we managed to go to Tmn Bandar.

We hadn't even completed 1 lap (when a friend was completing his 10th lap), but proudly walked (instead of jogging) with ABC (air batu campur) in my hand and hiding the fact that a cup of teh ais had already embarked on its journey down our guts haha. We took a break at the Taman Bandar cafe (wink)

Being a P-S-Y student for the time being, I am sure the walk was purely to feed our guilt and anxiety for not exercising and for getting bigger and bigger in size respectively, day by day. Or it served as a way for us to celebrate our extroversion talkative side, exchanging stories with a close friend, after the long separation during A'thiq's stay previously, RATHER THAN allowing some metabolic activity to take place in real time huu. 

P/s: the reading stops here. What I am going to write next is strictly for A'thiq :) Hehe

A reminder to Abang:

Abang, I love u so much, and I am terribly missing ur presence by my side. But I have promised everybody and MYSELF that I will stay strong.. definitely i'll always try to keep my promise :) Bittaufiq wannajah for your exam tomorrow! : D 

No comments: