Followers

Sunday

The prayer for guidance

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright
(Al-Baqarah 2:186)

4th January 2010 Alhamdulillah :) And I'm accelerating towards becoming part of the archeological world. This year I turn TUH-WEN-TI FOUR!! And Abang? TUWENNNTI FAIVVE. Abang asked me my new-year azam. Err should I have 1? Never thought about it before, new year seems so insignifcant huu. So he created 1 for me (a secret of course hehee), I guess the only thing is I should comply, isn't it? Brilliant~

Will insyaAllah shortly be on my way back to Kuantan, with loads of motivation ( I hope) and surely a Shika full of things!! opps it turn into a bangla-shy car today hehe (no offense to the bangla, it's just that bangladeshis like to ride a motorcycle in a trio hehe). Will try to capture a pic of the poor Shika :p Ok, honestly I'm abusing Shika by making him carry my washing machine to Kuantan hoho. I'm off to Kuantan for good- until the final exam isyaAllah :D Do pray for me..

I just can't believe it that I managed to make it to the 9th Ortho week- which obviously will be the most terrible week because I'll be posted in the Accident & Emergncy Department throughout, and it merely means a 8am-to12am-daily timetable.. wonder how will I manage though.. Case write-up finale which should be submitted on Friday, my CPC presentation which is also scheduled on Friday.. I thought I would make good use of the weekend by completing the writeup and the presentation slides... but it took an ungly turn haha when I didn't even manage to read the journals which I'd brought home. Looks like I purposely plan for a crammer 9th-week.. Serves me right I guess... :(

Discussing on a different issue, surprisingly I was asked by few people on Istikharah prayer within the past week! When you perform istikharah, must it be answered with a dream? and I was even asked, did I dream of anything when I performed istikharah before marrying Abang? Seriously I can't remember, but I think I didn't...

I found a link which clearly explains on istikharah, do read it here http://www.beautifulislam.net/articles/dreams_istikharah.htm
and another very interesting article here..
http://www.readingislam.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-AAbout_Islam/AskAboutIslamE/AskAboutIslamE&cid=1123996016698

1 comment:

lynn md noh said...

salam lawatan balas ummu ameer
dengar cite nnt nk dtg cni?
jemputla ke rmh nnt.
i've been ask the same quest gak..
hehe..tp tula jwpn istikharah ni kan xsemesti melalui mimpi je kan..