Followers

Thursday

...

Hectic. That explain my days lately.. Yesterday we got a new maid (and sent back the previous one). I don't want to elaborate on that matter, enough said that I can't trust her to take good care of our Ameer Faheem. The new one is much much much better Alhamdulillah :) sejuk hati..

Yesterday ummi and abah flew to Jordan (before continuing their journey to mecca & madinah). They brought along a big suitcase, for my dear abang.. I filled it up with things, mesti abang happy bila buka bag tu hehe. Rindu sangat dekat abang. Biar ummi dan abah jadi pengganti ayang menceriakan hari abang insyaAllah :)

Yesterday I called spa, kkm again, inquiring them regarding my induction. The answer that I got was really depressing. My name was not in the list for the coming induction... on 26th march. i was like, what??? I attended the interview almost a month ago, and are you telling me that spa is still not done with it?? Darah mula berderau. That was when a long episode of phone calling started. Sana sini aku call.

M: Saya attend interview 1/3/2012. Seminggu lepas saya call kata dah lulus and suruh tnggu surat. kenapa sampai sekarang surat tak sampai? lepastu KKM kata ada induction 26hb, harini dah 21hb, nama saya takde dalam list pulak.
Spa: Bla bla bla bla... (their long explanations)
Lepas entah berapa jam aku telefon sana sini, akhirnya ada la seorang hamba Allah yang begitu baik (dari SPA) nak tolong buatkan surat. and then KKM briefed me on what should I do to try to join the nearest induction. But still they kept emphasizing, "I can't promise you anything"

Kata orang kalau berkawan dengan penjual minyak wangi, meskipun tak beli, sedikit wangan yang tercalit pada kita pun jadilah. Makanya kalau dah jadi isteri Muhammad al Athiq Marzuki, kalau taklah pandai macam abang, sekurang2nya kalau tahu nak settlekan urusan2 pejabat begini pun jadilah. Oh kehebatan abang dalam bab ni memang superb la ^_^ kalau tidak masakan aku suatu waktu dahulu boleh dapat surat tawaran JUST untuk sambung medic terus masuk tahun 4 huuu. Abang selau pesan, kita kena cari blindspot, kena pandai berhelah, kena pandai taktik, kena tahu soft spot pihak lawan. Berbekalkan keazaman, dan bisikan hati "kalau abang mesti dapat settlekan benda ni", aku gagahi juga untuk ke putrajaya hari ini. Sekurang2nya aku berusaha.

My mind was in a state of extreme mess. I couldn't sleep the night before. I wanted to tell abang, but I've promised abang that if I were to come home earlier than him, I have to be independent. Plus I didn't have any phone credit to contact him.

I woke up early (after a bad night). I prayed to Allah that he would make things easy for me. Straightaway after subuh, I prepared to go to putrajaya. I actually went out before 7am, and arrived there before 8. pekerja pun tak punch in card lagi haha. Masuk office spa 7.50am betapa semangatnya ^_^ kata orang lagi kemana tumpahnya kuah kalau tak ke nasi. perangai suka pergi extremely awal ni perangai ummi. selalu bersedia should anything unexpected happen :)

Alhamdulillah it was very easy. I got to met the officer straightaway and at 8am, I walked out of the office. I then drove to KKM, to send in my APC (surat MMC). Alhamdulillah the officer was very helpful. however I had to fill in the BMD form again (which I had done last year) simply because they had lost mine.

Next I drove to presint 3 (a branch of KKM). I met another officer who was very helpful also. He said that my name was a bit problematic as it was categorized under 'Oversea student' instead of local graduates. After discussing things with him, finally he said that I could attend the induction on 26th march Alhamdulillah! He promised to email me the letter.

And then I went to palace of justice (istana kehakiman) for pesuruhjaya sumpah. it was not a long procedure. and by 11am, everything has been settled and I happily drove home. Alhamdulillah He made things easy for me Alhamdulillah. Next will be induction insyaAllah.


No comments: