- He runs wobbly
- He can't speak but he blurts out words like abah, embah, bawah etc (which are meaningless to him)
- Faheem suka berleter macam org tua tapi of course we couldn't understand anything
- He likes to squat (duduk cangkung)
- He is a copycat! Dia tiru daddy berus carpet, dia tiru mummy tepuk2 baju utk buang habuk. Kalau mummy tepuk2 punggung dia, dia tepuk2 tilam
- Mouthing to the extreme :(
- He loves having company
- He is super heavy (I don't know his weight but the last time we weighed him almost 2 months ago, he was 10kg)
- I think he is quite small in term of body size. Blame the asian gene ;p. will probably grow as tall as his pak scle and pak ki later on.
- He absolutely has The Knack symptom, he tries to 'repair' almost anything
- He has this weird idea that wherever his things go, it is possible for him to go there as well. For example, he throws his things (toys, milk bottle, biscuits etc) to a restricted area or into a small hole, and tries to join them himself.
- He always remember to makeup backup plans. when he wants to play with unlawful things such as the heater, he remembers to bring along his elephant so that when we look at him, he pretends to play with that purple elephant.
- He enjoys eating. He prefers cakes and breads and chocolates rather than rice and fish and chicken. Blame mummy.
- He brushes his teeth everyday and he uses strawberry toothpaste which i'm sure he swallows down rather than rinsing it out! (daddy complain mulut faheem berbau haha sebab tu kena gosok gigi)
- He still bites people (mummy and daddy)
- He walks to the nearby grocery shop, and most of the times he doesn't want his hand to be held! Kedai yg jauh sekangkang kera dari rumah tu pun ambil masa setengah jam nak sampai sebab faheem kejap g depan, kejap patah balik, kejap nak melencong tepi jalan, and SELALU stop when he see interesting things on the street (any rubbish appears attractive to him btw, and considering that I'm in jordan.... so you know...)
By 2 years old, I hope Faheem can grossly pray, recite few surah from juz amma (i'm teaching him alfatihah and 3 qul), recognize alif ba ta, abc and numbers. A hectic 1 year awaits us....