Followers

Tuesday

It's the second day

Alhamdulillah today is the second day of Ramadhan. I just can't explain my feeling, neither would i bother to explain nor share..

But one thing that I do realize- I become a bit more 'hardworking', I'm dead sure it is because I am now free from syaitan's influence huu.

Ramadhan makes me realize, how far I am from Him, Ramadhan makes me aware, how weak my iman is, Ramadhan makes me miss, the old days when I was strongly attached to the Quran, Ramadhan makes me cry, for the sin that I have committed, Ramadhan makes me feel, that worldly life is just for a short while, Ramadhan brings to me with it- regret, hope and serenity.. How I hope I will be able to finish this Ramadhan, and graduated from it 
with taqwa and istiqamah.. Till I meet the next Ramadhan insyaAllah..............

No comments: