Followers

Tuesday

Mummy Katts :D

Alhamdulillah my sister gave birth to a healthy 3.4kg baby on 25th July 2010, via C-sect (sebab baby degil tanak kuar dari perut ok despite repeated induction!!)

Now I'm the proud Mummy Kats to such an adorable Safiyya Amani bt Mohd Hafidz hehe. Well, if you wonder how does that name come by, please be informed that my original name went through such a tremendous evolution since I was small.

The given name is Maryam al Batul, but in primary school, my friends called me Ayam Batu. Then an uncle called me Beh-Aaa-Teh-Uuu-Le (read it bahasa baku ok) because I learnt to spell using phonic. I read ABC, instead of Ay, Bi, Si, Di, I read as Aaa, Beh, Ceh, De, Ee, and when I was asked to spell my name, just imagine huu. Then my sibs started calling me Katoles instead of Batul, and now it has again evolved (for quite some time) to Katts huu.

So Mummy Katts as it is. My elder sis is mama, and my younger sis will be Ummi :) Me? 'Mommy' as I prefer my baby to call me :D

Safiyya dalam pangkuan nenek (ummi). Safiyya ni cam amoi la! mata dah la sepet, pastu muka cam tak bersalah je, walaupun selepas 3 hari degil tanak kuar!!!


Eh safiyya tengah sing choir ke ni?? Nganga mulut nanti masuk lalat pulak :p

Aaaa safiyya mengamuk! Macam muka kakak la huu.

True and superbly true, a baby is a bundle of joy! Safiyya Amani really brings joy to our family, the first grandchild to Ummi and Abah, and the first niece to us. Geram tengok pipi Safiyya chubby, rasa nak gigit-gigit-gigit!!!!
Bila tengok Safiyya ni chubby sangat, rasa semangat plak nak minum susu and eat healthy foods so that our baby will be as chubby as her hehe. (As my bro puts it, kakak ni semua benda utk kesihatan dia minum!!) Pastu nanti our baby nak keluar, Mummy juga yg siksa nak meneran huu :D

2 comments:

'atiqah said...

Salam.
Alhamdulillah, mabruk! chumilnya bb!! ^_^ mg menjadi mukminah solehah dan muslehah.amin
p/s: nm lbh krg anak nadiah la =)

As said...

aaaa sangat comel
ur first niece kah?

btw, as blaja guna phonic jugak..and ramai people cant understand that
hehe