Followers

Sunday

Life as it is..

It has been a long while. I absolutely miss jotting down something as I breeze through life. It's indeed a short journey, and the worse thing is, we just breeze through it..

It's a rare Sunday off, the whole big family is taking a time out in Pulau Kapas, leaving me Ameer Faheem, Abang and bibik behind..

I don't have much to say except that I really hope I'll be done with Ortho soon. Time flies fast, as always.. and I'm entering my 4th month of Orthopaedic. CPCs all sent, CME presented and now for 2 more things to be done which are my MCQ and my Exhibition round. Haisyy.

Much has happened since I last wrote. I'll be going back to 5A starting tomorrow, spending my last month in a happening setting, I was appointed to be the timbalan penghuluwati, I've had my fair share of ups and downs of working, I am juggling hard my family life and career and keep them in a perfect balance, we celebrated our wedding anniversary in Laman Grill and treated ourself with a matching pair of handphones.

Life prescribes me with a continuous infusion of high dose of lethargy, but at the end of the day, it feels so good to return home to a caring husband and a cute kid. Alhamdulillah :) 

No comments: