Followers

Tuesday

My wedding dress cloth is going to arrive tomorrow! insyaAllah

Finally I get to update this blog after such a long time. Well...what's the update? Umm I have bought the cloth for my wedding dress. Actually I bought 2 pieces- 1 pink and 1 purple..and I still can't decide which one will I use. Ahh the clothes are going to arrive tomorrow. They cost me RM340, but it is not often I buy such expensive clothes (they sure are expensive in my perception!! I'm not loaded anyway)

They are a bit different from the usual wedding dress because I personally despise the traditional wedding dress huu. one main fact is- they are body hugging, secondly... i don't know. you know the kebaya etc..such baby T in disguise urghhh!!

I'm thinking of making a gown. And I have consulted my usual tailor- Mak Cik Zi. She agreed to make it. I told her it's the english gown. And she doesn't mind at all. I asked my family as well whether they agreed on my choice.. well it is not going to be a white english wedding because it is just not so original, but i would rather say.. a merge between the east and west hahaha. My gown is going to be something between the normal jubah and english wedding gown. But ummi warned me not to make a vintage victorian gown hahaha because she knew just how much i love the vintage and victorian!

And kakak said my whole family checked out the cloth in the internet including abah. Yup I know that I am such an internet shopper, but i have never once 
imagined in my mind that i am going to buy my wedding dress also from the internet!! Athiq said the designs and colours suit me :) But 1 thing about him, he doesn't really care about fashion.. or  he doesn't care about fashion AT ALL. Included is his own clothing huu.

Abah is a bit doubtful though.. he was afraid that i might not like the texture of the clothes,though the design looked very sweet but.. the usual stubborn me.. i bought it anyway, provided that i keep it a secret from him hehe until i have received it and satisfied with it and ummi and my sibs were all IN the secret haha.

So I am planning to go to Kamdar tomorrow, to buy the lining for the gown. The cloth is thin and transparent actually. And I am planning to buy athiq's cloth also. But I still can't decide whether I want a satin or what.. my budget is thinning!! The cloth is RM180. And I have to think of the tailoring cost which may easily reach RM100. And the satin? The wedding veil? The hijab? Oh my.. i'm such a big waster!!

Actually yesterday I went to Kamdar while waiting for my passport photo to be ready. I found a french lace cloth which i extremely love.. 
but the price is RM125 per meter. So i should just forget about it before Athiq get mad at me 
for being such a big spender (He always comment on this weakness of mine)

So.. can't wait for tomorrow! :)

No comments: