Followers

Monday

So much to share, so much time to spare ahaha~



One thing that i never want to miss is writing a journal of my pregnancy journey. I am sure my kids will love to read them one day ;) as much as i love to listen to ummi's own experience.

I am now in my 10th week of pregnancy but the scan showed 6 weeks. I have to repeat it in 2 weeks time to reconfirm. I am entering my 2nd week of unpaid leave. And I am still down with nausea and vomiting, and abdominal bloating and light headedness and occasionally headache and diarrhea and no-appetite. oh well I can actually give a long list of absolute negativity, but hey I am pregnant! And that word kind of sum up all the wonders in this world ;) Plus what i am experiencing now is not even half of what i experienced during my 1st pregnancy, which was definitely WORSE!!!

Ameer Faheem is 4 years old. By the time I deliver this baby, he'll be almost 5. Everything is going according to the original plan Alhamdulillah. I have always wanted a 5 year gap between my children. I became very confident to get pregnant again because of Ameer Faheem.

My Ameer Faheem is still the same naughty and cheeky Faheem. I can turn into a monster, tarzan, troll or whatever whenever he is around. It is not easy to control a creature which the universe calls b-o-y. He sleep, play, eat and make me mad all the time hahaha. And give me the guilt for being such a momster (monstrous mom). But hey he is growing, he is smart and he is reliable now. He is good around babies and kids, his small cousins love him. He can make babies laugh and he somehow reminds me of my little sister Asma who was like the pied piper to small kids. Kids practically followed her around.

Ameer Faheem calls himself Abang Faheem, he keeps telling everybody that he wants adik, so I guess this is the right time to have another baby. I dont want to have another child simply of having another child. And I dont want to challenge my sanity taking care of a baby when Ameer Faheem himself doesnt understand what does a sibling mean, and try to abuse the baby at all time. Mothers have found their kids (who are still very young and being very clueless) trying to suffocate their babies with a pillow etc, and I dont want to encounter such happening. Thus I delayed till the right time arrives :) Alhamdulillah, thummalhamdulillah. All praises to Allah

Memang abang. Tidur gaya atuk.

Just before we moved to Kelantan, we had my IUCD removed. And since then I was amenorrheic. 4 weeks, 5 weeks, 6 weeks. By then I suspected the pregnancy becuase I had few bouts of light headedness in which i almost blackout in the clinic especially when i try to stand from a sitting position. Few UPT (Urine Pregnancy Test) came back as negative. I let it be. Then came the flood. The massive and ugly flood in K. Krai. For almost a week we stayed in the Clinic, operating it 24 hours. I was tired, I was cranky and emotional, and I was nauseated at almost all time. I kept telling abang rasa nak muntah, rasa pening. And I kept asking abang the same question "Abang rasa ayang pregnant ke tak?" And he said "Kan dah check UPT hari tu, negative" Married to me for 6 years, abang knows his wife very well I guess. Isteri tak tahan duduk dalam keadaan banjir, takde air, takde elektrik, takde proper food, sebab tu tak sihat. At one point I myself believed that. It was just and adjustment thingy to the hardship during the flood. Yet at the back of my mind the issue lingered. I texted my bestfriend, Dr Hana. I asked her, "Hana, you rasa I pregnant ke x?" Hahaha boleh plak tanya kat orang macam tu ;p Hana cakap probably sebab baru buka IUCD, period tak regular.

And then we flew back to KL when abang got 2 days of holiday. I was still not feeling satisifed. Kakak gave me a pregnancy test kit, I tested and saw 2 lines! Alhamdulillah. I felt numb because I planned for the pregnancy, but definitely not in the disastrous condition of Kuala Krai....

My 5th UPT

will continue later ;)

No comments: