Followers

Monday

Finally the research report! Alhamdulillah

Another long hours in the biostat lab.. Alhamdulillah the research report finally has been submitted. It’s neither the best research nor the best report, but it was my 1st formal research related to medicine J which surely paved my way towards an interesting branch of medicine. The raya gathering by the Dept of community health and family medicine this afternoon put an end to the posting (before the exam of course). Alhamdulillah for the proper meal J (nasi minyak and satay gee) considering that I’ve been living on junkfood for quite some time (if apples and bananas and granola and muesli bars are considered junkfood huu). I’ve been reminding myself to keep a pair of watchful eyes on my diet but I guess I still fail (Abang’s warning so that I gain weight before he’d allow me to get pregnant isn’t effective either. Abang, I’m fine huu~ My BMI is just fine)

My plan to go out and get some groceries from the store has been postponed for few days, and I definitely have another application to be made- to go out tomorrow. Huu but we have classes with Dr Samsul tomorrow, thus the not-so-bright prospect of an outing to take place.. I guess Abang is also busy with the coming exam in 5 days. Right now I’m feeling grateful with my luck that Abang is not around geee~ It’s not that I don’t miss him (because in truth, I miss him terribly), but sometimes life is so cruel to drain each drop of energy from every single cell in my body.. if abang is around, I am dead sure that many of his rights will be neglected.. tak patut huu kesian kat abang... And me? I just want to sleep sleep and sleep. I sleep because I feel tired, ok. (Of course if ummi knows about this, then she would straightaway postulate that I’m tired not because of lack in sleep but because I don’t get enough nutrients. Huu I always pretend that she’s going overboard in accusing me, but most of the time, I seriously think she’s 148384% right!!!) At times, I try to find the best solution as how to balance between work and family. Especially for working wife, working mother, working daughter.. I have to meekly admit that when Abang was around, he was so helpful up to washing our clothes (I have never imagined before that I’d marry someone who is very humble to do the household chores.. JAZAKALLAH abang, if u r reading this) and sometimes iron my clothes when I panic due to time constraint (I have this never-ending issue with time, and now the issue has widened its coverage whereby I have an issue with abang pulak hehe. Simply because he could never understand why do I have to go to class half an hour before the scheduled time. Dia kata aku skema sangat sampai melampau up to the level of ‘unacceptable’ hehe).

Yesterday he told me that he’ll be busy this week, and that we may not be able to contact each other until the coming weekend.. Sampai begitu sekalikah?? Huu. Since I don’t have him to listen to my ramblings (and since I think Ummi has given up on the job -(she happily calls it a quit I guess hehe :p- of listening to my ramblings after our marriage) I finally return to this old good space of mine.. all the time aware that my ED note is screaming for my attention.By the way if you happen to be an IIUM Year 4 Medical Student, and interested to get the Family Medicine and Public Health notes, silalah ke desktop of lecture hall 5 KOM ok. Initially ah long dude suggested that we create links to our homemade notes, but truthfully I’m too lazy to upload them huu
maryamalbatul : abang..

maryamalbatul : td ayang xg kedai pun
Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : ye sayang...

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : laaaa.......

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : nape?

maryamalbatul : ayang g esok la ye hehe

maryamalbatul : td ayang penat

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : ooo

maryamalbatul : kitorng siapkn report research dr 10pg smp hapir 6 ptg

maryamalbatul : berhenti lunch n zohr je

maryamalbatul : esok presentatn. lepas present, ada jamuan raya department buat insyaAllah hehe

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : ooo..ic..

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : huhuuu

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : susah laa camni..

maryamalbatul : nape?

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : sbb permission yg abg kasi just valid for today...

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : heeeeeeeeeeeeee

maryamalbatul : alah, ayang nak apply permission setahun la camtu

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : erk...

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq: susah laa camni..

maryamalbatul : nape?

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : sbb xbest laaa kalau kasi permission setahun...lesen keta pun renew setahun 2 kali..

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : huhuhu

maryamalbatul : lesen ayang sekali dlm 5 tahun..

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : erk..

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : susah laa camni..

maryamalbatul : camtu ikut lesen kereta ayang laa..

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : erk...

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : alamak..

Muhammad al-A'thiq bin Marzuki Al-Athiq : huhuu

maryamalbatul : :D

huu ade ke isteri yg mintak permission utk keluar macam renew driving license? huuu.

P/s: Note on Erectile Dysfunction has just been completed!!

No comments: